|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Bonveni a la Vici de LFN, un vici libre cual tota pote edita.
Bot policy[edita la fonte]
Hi MarcoAurelio, I just read the note at the Porton de Comunia and I didn't understand anything. Could you please tell me what is is about this bot policy, in a nutshell? I thought that bots make changes like adding interwikis, changing images that are no longer available for new ones or for better ones, things like that, is that correct? --Chabi (discute) 20:51, 20 april 2018 (UTC)
- Hello Chabi, thanks for the welcome and for your kind message.
- The policy I am proposing to adopt is the m:bot policy, which sets out some basic rules for bot operations and if the community so decides, will allow the automatic approval of certain bots and/or the operation of global bots. The policy is already enabled in hundreds of projects. Indeed, bots perform those tasks that you mention. Please let me know if you have further doubts and if you need anything else. Best regards, --MarcoAurelio (discute) 21:03, 20 april 2018 (UTC)
Administrators[edita la fonte]
- Hola Chabi Yo puedo, pero tenéis que poner la solicitud en m:SRP enlazando a la discusión. Un saludo, --MarcoAurelio (discute) 10:21, 1 maio 2018 (UTC)
Request for help[edita la fonte]
Hello! I have a couple of questions for you that no one has been abel to answer for me:
I had the ability to subtract articles, and now only have "move". How do I fix that?
The logo for the lfn wikipedia is blurry. How do I change it to the svg version?
- Hello Cgboeree.
- You were granted temporary administrator permissions until 11 August 2018 (see log). Those permissions expired so should you wish to regain them you'll have to ask the community here whether they want to entrust you with such permissions again. If the community approves then you can ask at SRP to be granted rights again; and they'll last longer than previously.
- With regards to the logo, this is something handled via Phabricator. I'll file a Task for the issue you mention so they can take a look.
- Hope that it helps. Regards, --MarcoAurelio (discute) 11:13, 19 agosto 2018 (UTC)